You are here
Travel Reimbursement Information
Since the implementation of the Statewide Financial System (SFS), we will no longer be able to request that travel or other reimbursement checks be sent here to the campus - they will either be direct deposited or mailed. The SFS will communicate with the state payroll system and use that information when we issue a travel/reimbursement as follows:
- Employees that receive part or all of their pay in a check will continue to receive a check for their travel/expense reimbursements. However, that check will be mailed to the same address as the one that appears on the employee?s paycheck. There is no option to have travel reimbursements sent to a different address.
- Employees that have their full paycheck direct deposited to one bank account will have their travel/expense reimbursements deposited to that same account.
- Employees that have their direct deposit split across more than one account will have their travel/ expense reimbursements deposited into the account where the balance of their pay goes. For example, if you have $300 per paycheck direct deposited to Bank A and the balance to Bank B, your travel/expense reimbursement will go to Bank B. If you are unsure how your direct deposit is set up in regard to multiple deposits or if you wish to make changes to your direct deposit account, contact the payroll office.
- Employees will not receive any notification that a direct deposit has occurred, they would be aware that a reimbursement will be coming and the amount when they submit their Travel Voucher.
- Employee reimbursements for travel/expenses will be paid on an ongoing basis and are not impacted by the payroll schedule; employees will be reimbursed as reimbursement vouchers are processed.