Undergraduate Graduation Application Procedure
- Students must file an Application for Degree during the semester prior to their final semester or ASAP in order to graduate.
- You can confirm that your application has been received on BearPaws (Academic Transcript) and in BearDen (Graduation Status) 3 days after your application arrives in the Registrar's Office.
- Please review your BearDeN degree audit carefully for outstanding degree requirements."Graduation Status Checks" will be emailed to campus email addresses during the final semester for all undergraduates except Crane Music students.
- Undergraduates in the Crane School of Music are evaluated and informed by Crane staff.
- SUNY Potsdam has four graduation dates: January, May, August and December. However, there is only one Commencement Ceremony in May. For information regarding the ceremony, visit the Commencement website.
- Questions and concerns may be directed to:Vicki Fredericks, email@example.com, (315) 267-3100 or Jan Felt, firstname.lastname@example.org, (315) 267-3094.
Graduate Graduation Application Procedure
- Bring completed application to: SUNY Potsdam, Graduate Studies Office, Satterlee Hall; or mail to SUNY Potsdam, Graduate Studies Office, 44 Pierrepont Avenue, Potsdam, NY 13676; or FAX to (315) 267-4802; or scan and e-mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SUNY Potsdam has four graduation dates: January, May, August and December. However, there is only one Commencement Ceremony in May. For information regarding the ceremony, go online.