Registration During the First Week of Classes
- Meet with your advisor for advising and to obtain a signed Advising Form. New students go to the Academic Advising Office, Sisson Hall, (Crane students to Crane Office of Advising) to be advised.
- Obtain the instructor's signature on an Add Form for each class.
- Take the signed Add Form along with your signed Advising Form and bring it to the Registrar's Office for processing.
Registration After the First Week of Classes
- Submit your signed Advising Form and Add Form signed by each instructor to the Registrar's Office.
- Late fees will apply. Contact Student Account's for information about fees.
- In extenuating circumstances, fee waivers may be considered by Tammy Durant, Student Success Center, or by the Associate Dean of the Crane School of Music, for Crane students.