Searchable Class Schedule
Student/Staff Class Search in:
BearPAWS (BearPAWS account required)
Public Class Search (no account required)
To view more than one subject:
- Hold down the shift key to select consecutively listed subjects
- Hold down the control key to select subjects not listed consecutively
Other Helpful Hints
- Search by Gen Ed requirements . Note: "attribute" means General Education indicator. Example: American History = AH
- Search for courses meeting on specific days by entering the first day of the pattern you want. Example: M for (MWF) or T for (T TH).
- Search for courses at a specific time by keeping your search broad. Example: enter the begin time, leave the end time blank.
- Use the percent symbol (%) to expand your search. Example: enter 1% for the course number to get a list of all 100 level courses.
- Search for online courses by selecting "Distance Learning" for the schedule type.
- Once you have selected your search options and received a list of courses for viewing, click on the CRN of a specific course to view registration comments and restrictions. Comments are located just under the title when applicable.
- Click on the CRN and then on "View Catalog Entry" to view detailed information including the course description.