You are here
Billing & Payment Information
The Office of Student Accounts at SUNY Potsdam is the hub of student accounts receivables, from the initial billing, processing refunds, to blocking and collection of unpaid financial obligations. We offer several helpful sites to assist students in understanding and maintaining their accounts.
Please forward check payments with a copy of the bill to:
Attn: The Office of Student Accounts
44 Pierrepont Avenue
Potsdam, NY 13676
All payments must be made in U.S. FUNDS ONLY.
- Check: All checks should be made payable to SUNY Potsdam. Be sure to include the student identification number ("P" number) on the check.
- Scholarship Check: Place scholarship checks in separate sealed envelope marked ?scholarship check enclosed? and forward to the Office of Student Accounts.
- Credit Card: SUNY Potsdam accepts Discover, VISA and MasterCard and American Express. Credit and debit card payments are processed online using the ePayment option available through the student's BearPAWS account.
*A $20 service fee will be assessed to your student account for returned ACH electronic check as well as paper check payments.
- Adding an Authorized Payer:
- Students log in to BearPAWS
- Select Student Services and Financial Aid
- Select Student Records
- Select eBill
- Select "Add New" in the Authorized Users box
Authorized Users will receive an email with log in information