Office of Student Accounts
The Student Accounts Office coordinates the billing process, handles all payments made toward students' accounts, manages the monthly payment plan, processes financial aid payments, disburses all refunds from over-payments, calculates refunds due to withdrawals and performs other miscellaneous financial functions.
- Winterim 2014
For information regarding the Winterim 2014 Session at SUNY Potsdam, please visit the Office of Extended Education webpage: http://www.potsdam.edu/academics/ExtEd/winterim/
- Spring 2014 semester bills will be available online in mid-December
- Semester Past Due Bills run on the 15th of Every Month
Late fees and holds will be applied to all accounts with balances. Pay your bill ASAP to avoid being blocked from future registration, grades and transcripts.
- View our Student Billing and Information Guide (PDF) for information regarding your Spring semester bill.
- Guest Access to BearPAWS is now available
View instructions for setting up guest accounts.
- Optional Charges must be accepted/declined within 30 days from the first day of classes
Failure to decline these charges within 30 days from the first day of classes will cause you to be financially liable for them.
- Student billing statements are available online 24/7 through your BearPAWS account and can be paid online with the following debit or credit cards: MasterCard, Visa, Discover & American Express.
- Sign into BearPAWS
- Select Student Services and Financial Aid
- Select Student Records
- Select eBill
- CASHNet Authorized Payers
You can access the student bill by clicking here