The Student Accounts Office coordinates the billing process, handles all payments made toward students' accounts, manages the monthly payment plan, processes financial aid payments, disburses all refunds from over-payments, calculates refunds due to withdrawals and performs other miscellaneous financial functions.
- Fall 2013 Semester Bills will be available mid-July
Students will receive bill notification via e-mail to their Potsdam e-mail accounts.
- Semester Past Due Bills run on the 15th of Every Month
Late fees and holds will be applied to all accounts with balances. Pay your bill ASAP to avoid being blocked from future registration, grades and transcripts.
- View our Student Billing and Information Guide (PDF) for information regarding your Spring semester bill.
- Guest Access to BearPAWS is now available
View instructions for setting up guest accounts.
- Optional Charges must be accepted/declined within 30 days from the first day of classes
Failure to decline these charges within 30 days from the first day of classes will cause you to be financially liable for them.
- International Student can now pay their bill by wire transfer
For more information visit International Wire Transfer Payments. To make payments through our partner, NorthStar Currency, please click here.
- Student billing statements are available online 24/7 through yourBearPAWS account and can be paid online with MC/VISA debit/credit cards:
- Sign into BearPAWS
- Select Student Services and Financial Aid
- Select Student Records
- Select Billing Statement
- Choose relevant term
- Click on Submit button