Renting a MicroFridge
Why Rent a MicroFridge from PACES?
When you need a place to keep that sub from Chip's Old Time Deli fresh for that late-night hunger strike or want to heat up a frozen dinner you got at the Union Market, a MicroFridge unit rented from PACES comes in handy!
The MicroFridge is a combination refrigerator/0-degree freezer and 600-watt microwave oven. The separate freezer is larger than those in any compact refrigerator.
It is convenient and affordable. It allows you the flexibility to eat what you want, when you want! With a MicroFridge in your room, there is no need to be dependent on take out and deliveries.
- Microwave Oven: It has 3 cooking levels, pre-set buttons for popcorn, soups, beverages, a built-in clock and alarm and a turn-style table design for even cooking.
- Compact Refrigerator/Freezer: It has separate doors for refrigerator and freezer, a self defrosting refrigerator, adjustable temperature controls, a 0-degree freezer that keeps things truly frozen and it holds 2-liter bottles.
- Size: 18 5/8" W x 19 1/2" D x 43 1/2" H-- 88lbs
- Freezer: 0.7 cubic feet
- Refrigerator: 2.1 cubic feet
- Microwave Oven: 0.6 cubic feet
MicroFridge Rental Terms and Conditions
- The rental fee is for the academic year ONLY, and is non-refundable, with the exception that if you and your roommate each rent a MicroFridge, (one full refund), or a withdrawal, (pro-rated refund). Microfridges are contracted/issued to one person only. You are responsible and will be held liable for the MicroFridge during the rental period.
- The $20.00 deposit will be returned after the contracted rental if the unit is picked up clean, with all of the original parts, and from the person/room it was issued. If the student changes dorm rooms and does not inform the PACES Marketing Office of the move, the deposit will not be returned.
- You are responsible for any missing or broken parts during the rental period. This includes, but is not limited to refrigerator shelves, shelf bars, microwave turntable, etc. Additional charges may apply if several of the MicroFridge parts are missing.
- To order a micro-fridge for 2013-14, go to: http://bookstore.potsdam.edu. The online ordering system opens June 21, 2013 and closes August 9, or when all units are rented, whichever comes first. Every attempt will be made to deliver online orders to assigned dorm rooms by the start of school year. After August 9, any remaining units may be rented through the PACES Marketing Office and will be delivered in September.