You are here
Draime Hall features double room occupancy rooms and is part of the Central Quad along with Van Housen Hall and the Town Houses.
What You Should Know About:
- Wired, plugged in and ready to go! All rooms/suites in Draime are ready to meet your communication needs, being equipped with cable TV and the Internet access.
- Laundry/Kitchen: Each floor has its own laundry room and kitchenette. There is also a kitchen in the basement. So whether you're craving some good old-fashioned Ramen noodles or need to tackle those dirty clothes, Draime has you covered. Please note that laundry machines do not cost any additional money and are already covered by the room charge.
- Location: Draime is conveniently located in close proximity to the Barrington Student Union, which offers dining facilities, the college bookstore, and a convenience store.
- Housing Schedule: Draime Hall is open throughout the entire academic year, from opening in August through closing in May. Students who want to stay over the Winter/Semester Break may need to register with your RD so that your card is activated for access.
- Draime Hall Extension: The second floor of the Draime Hall Extension serves as temporary and guest housing and is not part of our regular student housing program. In addition, the central Residence Life Office is located on the first floor of the Draime Extension.
- Pet Friendly Housing: Draime Hall Extension is home to our Pet Friendly Housing area. Students residing in this area are allowed to have a pet under specific guidelines. PetFriendlyHousing.pdf
- Vending Machines: There are a variety of food and beverage vending machines located in the building which operate on your choice of cash or Bear Express.
- Storage: Some long-term and summer storage is available on a limited basis. Please contact a residence life staff member for more information.
Quick Reference Guide For Draime:
|Main Draime||Draime Ext.|
|Who lives there?||Undergraduate Students||Undergraduate Students & Temp. residents/Conference Guests|
|Co-ed or single sex floors?||Co-ed||Gender Neutral and Co-ed|
|Room dimensions||Double: 14' 9" x 12' 9"
Standard Single: 8' 2" x 12' 8"
|12' 9" x 12' 11"|
|Floor to ceiling dimensions||8 ft. high||8 ft. high|
|Window measurements||6' 6" x 4' 11"||7' 1" x 4' 9"|