Draime Hall features double room occupancy rooms and is part of the Central Quad along with Van Housen Hall and the Town Houses.
What You Should Know About:
- Wired, plugged in and ready to go! All rooms/suites in Draime are ready to meet your communication needs, being equipped with cable TV and the Internet access.
- Laundry/Kitchen: Each floor has its own laundry room and kitchenette. There is also a kitchen in the basement. So whether you're craving some good old-fashioned Ramen noodles or need to tackle those dirty clothes, Draime has you covered. Please note that laundry machines do not cost any additional money and are already covered by the room charge.
- Location: Draime is conveniently located in close proximity to the Barrington Student Union, which offers dining facilities, the college bookstore, and a convenience store.
- Housing Schedule: Draime Hall is open throughout the entire academic year, from opening in August through closing in May. Students who want to stay over the Winter/Semester Break may need to register with your AC or GA so that your card is activated for access.
- Draime Hall Extension: The second floor of the Draime Hall Extension serves as temporary and guest housing and is not part of our regular student housing program. In addition, the central Residence Life Office is located on the first floor of the Draime Extension.
- Vending Machines: There are a variety of food and beverage vending machines located in the building which operate on your choice of cash or Bear Express.
- Gender Inclusive Housing: The third and fourth floor of the Draime Extension houses our Gender Inclusive theme floor. Students are voluntarily assigned here who want to live in in inclusive environment. Students can live in the same room with each other regardless of biological sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, and sexual orientation.
- Storage: Some long-term and summer storage is available on a limited basis. Please contact a residence life staff member for more information.
Quick Reference Guide For Draime:
|Who lives there?
||Undergraduate Students & Temp. residents/Conference Guests
|Co-ed or single sex floors?
||Co-ed||Gender Neutral and Co-ed
||Regular Single: 14' 9" x 12' 9"
Standard Single: 8' 2" x 12' 8"
|12' 9" x 12' 11"
|Floor to ceiling dimensions
||8 ft. high
||8 ft. high
||6' 6" x 4' 11"
||7' 1" x 4' 9"