Draime Hall features double room occupancy rooms and it is one of the college's academic year residences.
What You Should Know About:
- Wired, plugged in and ready to go! All rooms/suites in Draime are ready to meet your communication needs, being equipped with cable TV and the Internet access through Time Warner..
- Laundry/Kitchen: Each floor has its own laundry room and kitchenette. There is also a kitchen in the basement. So whether you're craving some good old-fashioned Ramen noodles or need to tackle those dirty clothes, Draime has you covered. Please note that laundry machines do not cost any additional money and are already covered by the room charge.
- Location: Draime is conveniently located in close proximity to the Barrington Student Union, which offers dining facilities, the college bookstore, and a convenience store.
- Housing Schedule: Draime Hall is open throughout the entire academic year, from opening in August through closing in May. Students who want to stay over the Winter/Semester Break may need to register with your AC or GA so that your card is activated for access.
- Draime Hall Extension: Part of the Draime Hall Extension includes our Conference Housing Program and also serves as temporary housing. In addition, the Department of Residence Life is located here and comprises the entire first floor of the Draime Extension.
- Vending Machines: There are a variety of food and beverage vending machines located in the building which operate on your choice of cash or Bear Express.
- Gender Neutral Housing: The third and fourth floor of the Draime Extension houses our Gender Neutral theme floor. Students are voluntarily assigned here who want to live in in inclusive environment. Students can live in the same room with each other regardless of biological sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, and sexual orientation.
Quick Reference Guide For Draime:
|Who lives there?
||Undergraduate Students & Temp. residents/Conference Guests
|Co-ed or single sex floors?
||Co-ed||Gender Neutral and Co-ed
||Regular Single: 14' 9" x 12' 9"
Standard Single: 8' 2" x 12' 8"
|12' 9" x 12' 11"
|Floor to ceiling dimensions
||8 ft. high
||8 ft. high
||6' 6" x 4' 11"
||7' 1" x 4' 9"