Welcome to Summer Session at SUNY Potsdam
Students requesting campus housing for Summer Session 2013 must do so by filling out the Summer Session Housing Application (available online).
Here are basic guidelines for utilizing the campus housing during the summer sessions:
- Student rooms will be available for occupancy on Wednesday May 22nd at 4:00 p.m.
- A student's room must be vacated by noon on the day following their last class.
- Students needing housing between sessions will be accommodated based upon availability of space and will be charged accordingly.
- There may be a possibility that students staying for more than one session will be required to move.
- Residence Halls will be staffed by SUNY Potsdam Resident Assistants.
- All students are expected to abide by our policies as stated in the Student Handbook.
Room Rates Summer Session 2013:
- Double Room - $16.00 per day (Rates Subject to Change)
- There are no refunds for room charges.
About Room Assignments and Checking-in
- Residence Hall room assignments will be available upon check-in.
- Check-in will be in the lobby of the Draime Hall Extension. Check-in time begins at 4:00 p.m. on Wednesday, May 22, 2013.
- Due to the turn over time from spring semester, graduation & cleaning procedures, students residing during the summer session will NOT be allowed into their rooms until the check-in time. There will be NO exceptions.
- When you check-in you will be receiving room keys. If the keys are lost or not returned, you will be assessed a $50.00 lock change fee which includes the new keys.
If you need additional information regarding Summer Session, please contact the Residence Life Office at (315) 267-2648 or e-mail Debby Peacock at firstname.lastname@example.org.