Your SUNY ID Card
All SUNY Potsdam students, faculty and staff are eligible for a SUNYCard.
The SUNYCard functions as the official College ID and is used to access:
- Meal Plans
- FLEX Dining Credits
- Be-My-Guest Passes
- Bear Express Accounts
- vending machines
- entrance to Residence Halls
- use of facilities in Maxcy Hall
- material sign out in Crane and Crumb Libraries
If you have questions concerning the SUNYCard, contact the SUNYCard Office in Merritt Hall at (315) 267-2658.
Report your card lost or stolen on BearPAWS
- To avoid the possibility of someone else using your card, lost or stolen SUNYCards should be deactivated through BearPAWS. It is the responsibility of the owner to deactivate their card.
- New cards may be obtained at the SUNYCard Office during regular business hours. A non-refundable fee of $10 will be imposed for replacement of lost cards.
- When classes are in session, the office is open Monday thru Thursday from 8am until 4:30pm, and until 4pm on Friday.
- PACES is not responsible for purchases made with lost or stolen cards.
To deactivate or reactivate a card:
- Log into BearPAWS
- Click on College Life and Auxiliary Services
- Click on Report lost/found SUNYCard
- Click Inactivate- if reporting card lost
- Click on activate- if reporting card found.