Crane Student Association (CSA)
The purpose of CSA is to foster and promote scholarship, musicianship, and awareness of Student Government Association affairs among its members, to create a link between students and administrators, and to contribute to the cultural environment of the entire college community.
- To inform the Crane Student Body of Student Government Association events and business
- To inform the SUNY Potsdam campus about events held by the Crane School of Music
- To provide opportunities for students to set up events through funding from the Student Government Association
- To be a contributor to the Potsdam community and educate through music
- To be actively involved in community service projects in the community
Every year, the Crane Student Association funds numerous master classes and sends students to music conferences all over the world. Recently, we have brought in artists and composers such as Claude DeLange, Jon Manasse, Roshanne Etezady, and Kristin Kuster and have sent students to the Music Teachers National Association Conference, the International Trumpet Guild Conference, the International Double Reed Society Conference, the NAMM Music Business Conference, and the American Choral Directors Association Conference.
Crane School of Music, x2413
SGA Office, x2588