Law Enforcement and Tactics Club
The purpose of our organization is to give our members a real look into various fields of law enforcement by bringing in speakers from state, local, and Federal agencies. We seek to provide our members with the opportunity to develop a sense of professionalism, camaraderie and build a network that will benefit them during their college and professional careers.
Students who join our organization are taking the first stop to help open doors for themselves. Our members help one another in and outside of organized club activities. We also seek to help our student community; members are strongly encouraged to join or Night Guide Teams program on campus, which aids in campus safety.
- speakers from various local, state, and Federal levels of law enforcement
- group discussions and evaluation of issues in the law enforcement field
- current requirements employers are looking for
- training opportunities in security certification and suicide prevention, among others
- inter-club events
- Night Guide Teams program
Adviser: Dr. David Bugg, (315)267-3481, e-mail: email@example.com
SUNY Potsdam Tactical Club on Facebook