Sigma Alpha Iota (SAI)
Sigma Alpha Iota was founded on June 12, 1903, for the purpose of fostering friendships and furthering music on campus, in the community, and throughout the world. We are a national sorority with over 212 chapters.
Our chapter was established in 1957. Membership is open to all women on campus with a 2.5 GPA or higher. You must have taken at least one music course, but do NOT need to be a student of the Crane School of Music.
TO FORM chapters of women college students and alumnae who have a sincere interest in music.
TO UPHOLD the highest standards of music.
TO FURTHER the development of music in America and throughout the world.
TO GIVE inspiration and encouragement to members.
TO ORGANIZE the cultural life of Sigma Alpha Iota members as a contributing factor to their educational growth.
TO SUPPORT the ideals and goals of the member's Alma Mater.
TO ADHERE to the highest standards of citizenship in school, community, and fraternity life.
Red & White
Number of Members
SAI Philanthropies, Inc.
Contact Information Advisors:
- Jennifer Kessler, (315) 267-3216, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Heather Eyerly, (315) 267-2435, email@example.com
- Sarah Towler, firstname.lastname@example.org
Chapter E-mail: email@example.com
- Chapter site: www.saigammadelta.com
- National site: www.sai-national.org
- "Like" our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sigma-Alpha-Iota-Gamma-Delta-Chapter/372284792898286