PACES Dining Service was rated #1 of all the 27 colleges and universities in the SUNY System!
Follow us on Twitter for Menu Updates!
Hungry? We'll take care of you!
- NACUFS Benchmarking Survey: scored significantly above the national average in all categories for ten years in a row.
- NACUFS Benchmarking Survey: scored significantly above a six college SUNY aggregate in all categories for the ninth year in a row.
- We have 8 locations on-campus.
- PACES offers continuous meal service between 7 a.m. through 1 a.m.
- We are a chef trained and driven organization, where it is all about the food: quality, taste, and value.
- We offer gluten free, vegetarian and vegan products in every location.
- We serve name brand products.
- We serve local produce and local goods whenever and wherever possible.
- Zero Zone G-F diet area and Special Dietary Meal Program at Lehman.
- No missed meal factor in any of our Meal Plans.
So, if you're a vegetarian, vegan or love burritos and cheeseburgers you'll be happy with our food! PACES Dining Services offers students a wide variety of dining experiences and menus to suit your taste buds.
All PACES Dining Service Managers have all taken and passed the GREAT training program regarding gluten-free dining. NFCA’s Gluten-Free Resource Education Awareness Training (GREAT) program is helping to provide college and university students with celiac disease with safe gluten-free dining options.