PACES Dining Service was rated #1 of all the 27 colleges and universities in the SUNY System!
Check out the New Lehman! Open for breakfast...new menus, new hours and new entry price!
Hungry? We'll take care of you!
- NACUFS Benchmarking Survey: scored significantly above the national average in all categories for nine years in a row.
- NACUFS Benchmarking Survey: scored significantly above a six college SUNY aggregate in all categories for the ninth year in a row.
- We have 20 Dining kiosks in 6 locations on-campus
- PACES offers continuous meal service between 7 a.m. through 1 a.m.
- We are a chef driven organization, because it is all about the food!
- We offer extensive vegetarian & vegan menu options
- We serve name brand products
- We serve local produce and local goods
- Zero Zone G-F diet area and Special Meal Program at Lehman.
- Gluten-free products in other locations
So, whether you're a vegetarian or love burritos and cheeseburgers we're happy to serve you! PACES dining services offers students a wide variety of dining experiences and meal plans to suit your taste buds.
All PACES Dining Service Managers have all taken and passed the GREAT training program regarding gluten-free dining. NFCA’s Gluten-Free Resource Education Awareness Training (GREAT) program is helping to provide college and university students with celiac disease with safe gluten-free dining options.