Standard Portion Sizes
Unlike a food operation like “Burger King”, most of our dining operations provide fully customizable products. The good news is that this means you can have it just the way you want it. The bad news is that this makes specific nutritional information almost impossible.
We do, however, have some standard portion size for the “ingredients” in many of your foods. Use this information to assist you with your menu planning.
- Deli meats (ham, roast beef, turkey, salami, etc.) at Chips Deli, Minerva’s and Crane are a 2 oz. portion.
- Deli meats (ham, roast beef, turkey, salami, etc.) at Becky’s Place and Dexter’s is a 3 oz. portion.
- Sliced Cheese (for deli sandwiches) at Chips Deli, Minerva’s, Crane and Becky’s Place is 1 oz.
- Soups at the SUDC, Becky’s, Minerva’s & Crane are 12 oz. If they are a commercially manufactured product there will generally be nutritional information available.
- Hamburgers at Firehouse are 4 oz. of 80/20 ground beef.
- Hot Dogs are 2 oz. Ballpark brand
Fifth World Grill
- Fried Fish Fillet is 4 oz.
- 2 oz. of Meat
- 3 oz. of Philly Steak
- Chicken Breast is 4 oz.
- Buttermilk Chicken Patty is 4 oz.
- Meatballs at Tomassito’s are 1 oz.
- Blue Plate Diner serving size is:
- 3 tenders (2oz each @BPD)
- 8 nuggets
- 3 shockers (2oz each @BPD)
Beverages Small 12, 16, 20-21-22 oz.
We will be working on updating this list over the summer.