The choices you make are yours to make. At PACES, we believe the best way to help you on a healthy pathway is to give you the tools to educate yourself about ways to nurture your body.
The internet is full of information about eating. There are so many options! Here are some of our favorites that we think will be most helpful in learning how to decide, track, analyze and evaluate the choices you make.
Check these websites out to gain more information about specific dietary needs, dietary lifestyles and support groups.
- Freshman "15" Youtube video
- FDA's Understanding Food Labeling
- My Plate - U.S. Agriculture
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Fruits & Veggies More Matters
Special Diets and Allergy Resources
All PACES Dining Service Managers have all taken and passed the GREAT training program regarding gluten-free dining. NFCA’s Gluten-Free Resource Education Awareness Training (GREAT) program is helping to provide college and university students with celiac disease with safe gluten-free dining options. NFCA (National Foundation for Celiac Awareness) is affiliated with the leading researchers internationally and supports collaboration and partnership among scientists and institutions to optimize research potential with the goal of improving the quality of life for those who have celiac disease and other gluten-related disorders.
- Gluten Freely
- Celiacs helping Celiacs
- Gluten Free Nutritional Video
- Food Allergy Initiative
- The Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Network
- American Celiac Disease Alliance
- Celiac Disease Center at Columbia University
- Celiac Disease Foundation
- Celiac Sprue Association
- Gluten Intolerance Group
- National Foundation for Celiac Awareness
- The University of Chicago Celiac Disease Center