Phi Kappa Sigma
The "Objects of Phi Kappa Sigma" are the ideals upon which Samuel Brown Wylie Mitchell founded Phi Kappa Sigma and serve as the Fraternity's "mission statement."
"The Objects of Phi Kappa Sigma Fraternity shall be the promotion of good fellowship and the cultivation of the social virtues among our members; the protection of just rights and the advancement of the best interests, present and future, individual and collective, of all those who shall be associated together as members of this Fraternity; the encouragement of good scholarship and the breadth of training for our members; and cooperation in the educational and cultural programs of institutions of higher education in which our Chapters are located."
- Perform Community Service to better SUNY Potsdam and the local communities.
- Get the most of our College experience.
- Promote Scholarship and Academic Excellence.
- Fundraising for local causes as well as Leukemia and Lymphoma society and the Habitat for Humanity.
- Intramural Sports
- Participate in Holiday activities.
- Men of Honor Leadership conference (held by our National Grand Chapter)
- Grand Chapter (A yearly event that rewards successful chapters in our Fraternity)
- Relay for Life
- www.pks.org (National Website)