You are here
Medical, Safety or Fire Emergency
- On Campus: Call University Police at (315) 267-2222 or x2222
- Off Campus: Call 911
Mental Health Resources
- College Counseling Center: (315) 267-2330
- Reach-Out (24 hour hotline): (315) 265-2422
- On-campus ? contact your RA, RD, or University Police (x2222)
- Off-campus - call (315) 267-2728
Alternatives for Medical Care
- Canton-Potsdam Hospital Urgent Care Center
49 Lawrence Avenue
Hours: Open 7 days a week: 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Canton-Potsdam Hospital Afterhours Urgent Care Center
80 East Main St.
Monday - Friday: 4 - 9 p.m.
Saturday: 4 - 9 p.m.
Sunday 10 a.m.- 6 p.m.
- Emergency Room at Canton-Potsdam Hospital
50 Leroy St.
Environmental Health and Safety
If you have noticed a non-emergent, potentially dangerous environmental condition on campus, such as a sharp edge on a door or a loose floor tile, please contact the Environmental Health and Safety officer at (315) 267-2596 or email@example.com.