You are here
- Student Vehicle Registration Fees are based on full or part-time student status.
- All student vehicle registration is now done online through Bearpaws.
- When you register, you will need your vehicle's license plate number.
- Your vehicle decal has an expiration date as follows:
- Decals for Academic year - Valid from September through May (Decals expire on Commencement Day in May)
- Decals for Summer Session - Valid from May through August (Decals expire on the first day of the Fall Semester)
|Full Time Student - 12+ credit hours||Fee: $140.00/Academic Year|
|Part Time Student -1-11 credit hours||Fee: $80.00/Academic Year|
|Student Teachers||Fee: $110.00/Academic Year|
|Summer Students||Fee: $40.00/Summer|
|Motorcycle permits||(See U.P. for details)|
- If you want to register more than one vehicle, the second vehicle will cost $20 and must be done in person at University Police.
- PLEASE NOTE: All parking fees will be deferred to your college bill unless you choose to pay by credit card. We accept Visa and MasterCard.
- All decals are to be affixed to the inside of the front windshield, on the passenger side of the vehicle, bottom corner.
- Decals are to be stuck to the windshield by their own adhesive - not taped to the windshield or laminated and left on the dashboard.
- If your decal is not properly displayed as indicated on your windshield you could be issued a campus parking ticket.
- It is against the law for vehicles to have more than two decals on the passenger side of the windshield.
- If your vehicle is totaled in an accident, or you change vehicles and / or you trade your vehicle in, you should return the original decal, even if it is in pieces and we will exchange it for a new decal at no charge.
- If the old decal is not returned to our office then you will be required to purchase another decal for an additional $20.