- To encourage non-traditional students to become an effective and integral part of the college community;
- To serve as an advocate for the special needs of the non-traditional student to the college administration, faculty, staff, traditional students and the local community;
- To initiate programs designed to enhance academic, financial and social opportunities for these students.
Benefits of being a member:
- Having a place to go with Adult Learner Concerns and where you can have a voice on campus.
- Having ASO tutoring available.
- Lockers available in the Adult Learner Lounge in Carson 107 and in Sisson Hall
- Networking with others on campus who may have the same concerns or interests.
- Care and needs of the Carson Adult Learner Lounge North.
Louise Tyo, Director of Student & Family Transitions