Welcome to Student Academic Services!
Student Academic Services of the Student Success Center assists all SUNY Potsdam students with transitions to college life and graduation from college.
The office will be closed on 12/25/13 and 1/1/14.
Services we offer:
- Explain academic policies/procedures
- Help students meet and understand College requirements and standards
- Review requests for late course grading options and for course add/drop/withdrawal options
- Notify instructors of emergency-based class absences
- Review emergency medical withdrawal applications
- Assist students in registration for BearBus trips during semester breaks
- Provide referrals to other College offices
- Procedures for Formal Withdrawal or Leave of Absence
- Electronic Withdrawal/Leave of Absence Application Process