Printer-friendly version

Electronic Withdrawal/LOA Process

To request a Leave of Absence or Withdrawal anytime before the last day to withdraw

  • Sign onto BearPaws
  • Click onto Student Services & Financial Aid
  • Go to Registration
  • Go to Withdrawal/LOA and follow instructions for the two step process

If the electronic process is unavailable, please contact the Student Success Center, 128 Sisson Hall.

Please note that Withdrawals and/or Leaves will not be processed for students who are eligible to be dismissed.

All requests submitted after the mid point of the semester will be held until grades are finalized and standings are available at the close of the semester. Please contact the SSC Office at (315) 267-2580 if you have any questions.