Forms for Students
- Learning Agreement Instructions (PDF)
Purpose: New procedure to Report an Internship For Credit in BearTracker. Students will need to follow the instructions
using this PDF Document to fill out the New Learning Agreement Form in BearTracker! LA Form is only online in BearTracker!
- Internship Proposal Instructions (PDF)
Purpose: Each student in collaboration with his/her Internship Site Supervisor will write an Internship Proposal
and then upload your Microsoft Word Document or PDF document in the “Report an Internship for Credit” form in BearTracker.
- Internship Proposal Template (PDF)
Purpose: Use this document as a Template to write your required Internship Proposal. Keep
in mind that you will need to save this document and upload it when you are Reporting an
Internship for Credit in BearTracker!
- Student Evaluation Form
Purpose: This evaluation is designed to provide feedback on the internship placement site and your perception of the placement.
- Summer 2015 General Internship Scholarship Form (PDF)
Purpose: All SUNY Potsdam eligible students may apply for the following Internship Scholarships:
- $1,000 Ellen Hughey Reynolds
- $1,000 William N. Sloan
- $1,000 Lambert Eagle
- $500-$1,000 Alumni General (Number of Alumni General scholarships awarded depends on available funds in the General Fund account)
- Summer 2015 Aerospace and Defense Internship Scholarship Form (PDF)
Purpose: Students must be a major in Computer Science, Mathematics or Informatics Programs-a double major or major/minor combination is encouraged, e.g., CIS/Math.
Haden Land Endowed Internship Scholarship $1,000
- Summer 2015 Arts Management Internship Scholarship Form (PDF)
Purpose: Students must have a selected and secure an internship placement in Arts Management when applying for this scholarship.
Thompson Family Scholarship for Arts Management $1,000
- Summer 2015 Dan Hurley Student Leadership Fund Internship Scholarship Form (PDF)
Purpose: Students must demonstrate strong leadership qualities by being actively and effectively involved in a SUNY Potsdam organization.
Dan Hurley Student Leadership Fund Internship Scholarship $1,000
- Summer 2015 Diana Nole Zinnecker Internship Scholarship Form (PDF)
Purpose: Recipient must be a female student majoring in one of the following:
a. Computer Science b. Mathematics c. Science (Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Physics or Geology)
- Summer 2015 Eileen Goss Whelley Scholarship for Women Leaders (PDF)
Purpose: Recipient must be a female student and must exhibit leadership qualities; qualities that were proven during her freshman and sophomore years.
Eileen Goss Whelley Scholarship for Women Leaders $1,000
- Summer 2015 Ronald and Teresa Fishbeck Computer Science Scholarship (PDF)
Purpose: Recipient must be a Computer Science major with a 3.0 overall GPA and be at least "rising junior" status (i.e must have completed the sophomore year) Ronald and Teresa Fishbeck Computer Science Scholarship $1,000
- Fall 2015 and Spring 2016 Internship Scholarship Bruce and Barbara Conroe Arts Management Internship Scholarship (PDF)
Purpose: Meet the internship requirements established by the office of Experiential Education, or designee, in consultation with the Lougheed Festival of the Arts Advisory Committee, or designee. At a minimum, the student must: Exhibit a passion for the arts: and Possess the skills and qualities required to assist in the running of an Arts Festival.
Bruce and Barbara Conroe Arts Management Internship Scholarship $1,000 (2015-2016)
Forms for Employers
Employer-Internship Site Request Form
Purpose: Employers must fill out this form to request to host an intern at their worksite or organization.
Work Study/Student Assistant Application
Students interested in applying for a Experiential Education Work Study/Student Assistant Position must download the PDF application and submit the completed application to a staff member in Sisson Hall 110.