Haven't settled on which internship you want to pursue? Or, need somewhere to start looking?
We've provided access information and links to web sites where you can start searching for internship opportunities!
To get started, use the search tools below for information on general internships. Check out the General Internship Links for more opportunities.
Or, if you're looking for something specific, look for your major or study interests below
The Internship Series Onlinehttp://www.internships-usa.com
|Step #1 Click on "Student Login" Left Side
Step #2 Enter Login name: Potsdam
Step #3 Enter Password: Pots201314
Step #4 Click on Login Button
Step #5 Click on "Internships for Undergraduates" Left Side
Step #6 Download PDF Files of available internships
Please be sure to visit the Experiential Education Office for assistance in apply for internships for credit or non credit.
|Step #1 New users, please click on the "Student Join" button to begin registering. Returning students, please click the "Log In" link and log-in using your previously registered user name and password.
Step #2 New users, complete all registration sections required.
Step #3 Once all registration sections are completed, click on the "Sign Me Up" button.
You may begin searching the database for opportunities. When returning to the site you must login using the information you registered.
The Music Industry Guide1. To access the "Music Industry Guide" PDF document, you must send an email to Toby White at firstname.lastname@example.org and request the access code.
2. Once you have received an email from Toby White with the required access code, please click on the link below and enter the access code provided. Please keep in mind that this is a large 733 page PDF File and could take a few minutes to download depending on your internet speed.
3. Click the PDF link provided below to access the "Music Industry" Navigational Guide. This guide gives tips on how to search the Music Industry Guide!
Other Internship Opportunities:
- General Internship Links
- Business/Technical Internships
- Communications/Media Internships
- Environmental, Camps & Parks Internships
- Fine Arts Internships
- Government & Law Internships
- Health, Education & Human Services Internships
- International Internships
- Minority Internships
- Physical Education/Sports Management Internships