You are here
The Writers' Block No-Show and Cancellation Policy
We're a free service, but Please Don't Stand Us Up!
Any changes in your plans? Reach us ASAP at 267-3059 or email@example.com.
When a client no-shows or late-cancels, everyone loses. The tutor has
nothing to do and no pay, and other clients can't fill in on short notice.
When we have early notification that a client's plans have changed, we can
offer their time slot to others.
Therefore, our policy is as follows:
- Cancel or reschedule more than 24 hours before your appointment
- Two late cancellations (less than 24 hours) = one no show
- Two excessive tardies (15 minutes or more) = one no show
- One last-minute cancellation (less than 2 hours) = one no show
- Two no shows = loss of The Writer's Block services for remainder of current semester