You are here
Logo Download & Correct Usage
The official logo for The State University of New York at Potsdam consists of two intertwined elements: the clock tower graphic mark and the wordmark. The clock tower graphic mark is a representation of SUNY Potsdam's most enduring symbol, the Satterlee Hall clock tower, along with the founding year of this institution. Please observe the following.
- This logo must appear on all official external campus publications 1" minimum.
- The logo should appear as this version, Grayscale, Pantone 1955c or four color process.
- One color should appear as black.
When to use Vector:
- Used on vector-based applications or for printing vendors.
- Applications: Adobe Illustrator/Corel Draw
- Resolution: Independent
When to use JPEG:
- For screen-only
- Applications: PowerPoint, Keynote, Web,
- Resolution: 72 ppi
When to use TIF:
- Use these files in word-processing software
- Applications: Word processing, MS Word
- Resolution: 300 ppi
Note: All files are process color. If you need PMS or logos in PMS 1955 and PMS 429, please contact the project manager / production artist.