SUNY Potsdam’s Budget Office is responsible for developing and updating the College’s state operations, income fund reimbursable, and dormitory income fund reimbursable budgets. We do this work in order to make budgeting at the project manager level a task that is easier, as well as easier to understand. In its advisory capacity, the Budget Office provides background information and performs ongoing analyses of the College’s financial standing so that College leadership can make informed decisions regarding existing financial priorities and new initiatives. Finally, and perhaps most importantly, the Budget Office monitors spending and coordinates with Purchasing & Payables to identify trends, implement SUNY System controls, and keep the lines of departmental communication open so that the budgeting process improves with each fiscal and academic year.
- Fiscal Year 2021/22 Summer Pooled Offset Rate 28.90%
- Fiscal Year 2020/21 Fringe Benefit Rate 62.39%
- Fiscal Year 2021/22 Estimated Fringe Rate 62.70%
- Administrative Overhead Rate 5.6%
- Maintenance Overhead Rate 8.7%
- Minimum Wage $11.80 effective 12/26/2019
- Minimum Wage $12.50 effective 12/24/2020
The document below is available in Adobe PDF format to those with a Campus Computer Account (CCA).