When you receive a newly imaged computer, there are some steps that you need to take on the initial login to finish setting up your profile. Because your computer login profile is unique to you, these items are not actions that CTS can perform in advance.
Some of these items may or may not apply to you depending on your personal preferences. They are the most commonly requested items.
Pinning Firefox to the Start Menu (Windows):
- Click Start.
- Right Click the FireFox icon and Pin to Start.
- Click and Drag the Firefox icon to the open space next to Microsoft Edge on the right.
- Right Click the OneDrive icon and Pin to Start.
- Click and Drag the OneDrive icon to the open space above Microsoft Word on the right.
Importing Internet Explorer Bookmarks to the new Microsoft Edge (Windows):
- Click Complete Setup.
- Click the Favorite icon.
- Click the … Icon.
- Click Import Favorites.
- Make sure Internet Explorer is selected and click Import.
- Click Done.
- Check to see if your bookmarks imported.
Configuring Outlook (macOS and Windows):
- Sign in with your CCA.
- Verify that your E-Mail is there.
Office Applications (macOS and Windows):
Setup OneDrive (macOS and Windows):
- Open OneDrive on your computer. For macOS look in the Applications folder and for Windows look in the Start menu.
- Enter your e-mail address.
- Click Sign In and follow the prompt.
Adobe Products (macOS and Windows):
- If you have been granted Acrobat Pro DC or any other Creative Suite software follow the original email instructions to re-download and install them from https://www.adobe.com
Printer installation (macOS and Windows):