The Division of Student Affairs represents a collection of offices where a student can turn for assistance in a bias-related incident.
These offices include:
315-267-2222, Call if you are a victim of a bias-related crime. Crimes can also be reported anonymously at: http://www.potsdam.edu/studentlife/safety/index.cfm.
Center for Diversity:
(315) 267-2184, The Center for Diversity provides a variety of programs to ensure that all faculty, staff, and students are valued as integral parts of the university community. They also provide personal support to individuals who are members of underrepresented groups on campus.
Dean of Students:
(315) 267-2117, This office helps students work through their concerns so that they are able to better focus on academic goals and personal growth.
(315) 267-2350, The residence hall program strives to provide students with a safe and fun environment in which they can attain academic success and grow into their future selves.
Other offices, where assistance is available, include:
Office of International Education:
(315) 267-2792, This office is responsible for international students and a myriad of international/intercultural programs on campus.
(315) 267-2330, Provides professional guidance and counseling to the entire student body.
Diversity In Action Coalition (DIAC) firstname.lastname@example.org
Title IX Coordinator & Affirmative Action Officer:
Stacey Basford: email@example.com (315) 267-2516