Drop Box Location
You may drop off your COVID-19 test in the Raymond Hall lobby on Monday between the hours of 6 a.m. - 3 p.m. There will be a box for you to drop the test off in. Please remember that your test must be received no later than 3 p.m. on Monday. Failure to submit by 3 p.m. on Monday will result in your test not being included in the pooled saliva testing.
Drop your test off at the drop box in the Raymond Hall lobby between the hours of 6 a.m. and 3 p.m. on Monday.
Instructions for Administering Test
- Remove the test from the paper package.
- Unscrew the end of the test.
- Place the “q-tip” between your gums and cheek and wipe ten times.
- You will repeat step 3 on the other side.
- Wipe the “q-tip” once under your tongue.
- Place the “q-tip” in the test tube and shake 15 times.
- Place a label on the outside of the test tube making sure you do not cover the barcode or registration number.
- Register your test on the SUNY Upstate website:
- Go to website listed above and select register.
- You will be prompted to enter the number located on your test tube twice.
- Ensure that you receive confirmation that your test was registered before dropping it off.
- Drop your test off at the drop box in the Raymond Hall lobby between the hours of 6 a.m. and 6 p.m. on Monday.