The results below are for students and employees at both our SUNY Potsdam campus and branch campus at Jefferson Community College.
For additional statistics on the COVID-19 case count at SUNY Potsdam, visit the SUNY COVID-19 Case Tracker webpage and select "Potsdam" from the list.
SUNY Potsdam Rolling 14 Day Positivity Rate = .56%
All information updated as of December 7, 2021
Active Student Case Details
“Active positive case” is defined as a matriculated student who has tested positive and is currently under mandatory isolation by Department of Public Health
Active Employee Case Details
“Active employee case” is defined as an employee who is coming to campus to perform work responsibilities who has tested positive and is currently under mandatory isolation by Department of Public Health.
Students and employees can now view their individual results each week. You should receive an email with a link to your results from the Clarifi COVID-19 Team. You may also access them by logging into http://clarifi-covid-19.com. You will use the same login information that you use each week to register your COVID test.
- Pending: Your results have not been completed by the lab.
- Pooled Presumed Negative: Your COVID test is considered negative.
- Pooled Positive: You are part of a positive pool and individual results are pending.
- Reflex Positive: You have been individually identified as being positive for COVID.
- Reflex Negative: You were part of a positive pool but have tested negative for COVID.