Academic Internship Registration Deadlines
Students that are requesting for an academic internship to be registered after the deadlines below must detail your reasons and request late add permission via an email to the Director of Experiential Education, Toby White.
- Spring 2022: Friday, February 11, 2022 by 4 p.m.
- Summer 2022: Friday, June 10, 2022 by 4 p.m.
- Special note for summer sessions: When students register for an academic internship after the first day of classes for the summer session and are not using Financial Aid to pay your tuition and fees, students will be required to pay your total tuition/fees bill to Students Accounts before you are registered for your summer academic internship.
- Fall 2022: Friday, September 16, 2022 by 4 p.m.
- Spring 2023: Friday, February 10, 2023 by 4 p.m.
- Internship Proposal Template (PDF)
Purpose: Use this document as a Template to write your required Internship Proposal. You will need to meet with your site supervisor from your internship organization to get the details for filling out most of this document. You will be required to fill out the first 4 Career Competencies. Once you have this filled out, you will copy and paste the information in these sections in your BearTracker record.
Watch video on how to fill out the Internship Proposal Template
- How to Report an Internship for Credit on BearTracker (PDF)
Purpose: New procedure to Report an Internship For Credit in BearTracker. Students will need to follow the instructions using this PDF Document to fill out the New Learning Agreement Form in BearTracker! The Learning Agreement Form is only online in BearTracker! Note: There is a 45 minute timer on the BearTracker form and it cannot be saved and revisited. Make sure to have all of your information ready before you begin!
Watch video on how to report an internship for credit on BearTracker
- Undergraduate Teaching Assistant Proposal Form (PDF)
If you are completing an Undergraduate TA Internship, you must complete this form and upload it at the end of the BearTracker form where it asks for the Internship Proposal.
- School of Arts & Sciences Policy for Undergraduate Teaching Assistants (PDF)
Login to report an internship for a credit
- Faculty Sponsors (PDF)
Lougheed Center for Applied Learning
Experiential Education Office
Lougheed Learning Commons 107
Phone: (315) 267-2507
Fax: (315) 267-2811