Mission & Goals
The mission and goals of each administrative unit have been compiled into one document.
View Mission & Goals (PDF).
The Student Success Center Provides:
- Academic Assistance: Serves as a point of contact for any undergraduate student in need of academic assistance and, in collaboration with other campus resources, provides guidance in reaching a resolution.
- Knowledge & Skills: Assists students in building knowledge and developing skills vital to their academic success through tutoring and mentoring services.
- Course Support: Provides direct support for student coursework through content tutoring.
- Academic Services: Provides assistance for students seeking to withdraw, take a leave of absence, or an Emergency Withdrawal from the college.
- Accommodative Services
- First Year Programs
- One Stop (help with financial aid, student bill, Add/Drop/Withdrawal, S/P/U, registration, transcripts and more.)
- Veteran Support Services
The Student Success Center is available to answer all of your academic questions between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.
Phone: (315) 267-2580
Office: 128 Sisson Hall