Note: The final round-trip Bear Bus will depart for summer break on May 17, 2019 and return students to campus for the fall 2019 semester on August 24, 2019.
Beginning in Fall 2019,there will be a new travel option. Students seeking to travel downstate (Albany, Rockland, NYC, or Long Island) for break will be able to purchase tickets through College Express. Learn More
Tickets for Summer Break will go on sale in the Bear Bus Office beginning Monday, April 29 through Friday, May 10. Tickets will be sold on a first come-first served basis.
You must have your Fall 2019 academic schedule in hand to purchase a round trip ticket to New York City for $130.
Bear Bus reservations and tickets are available in Sisson 128 - the Bear Bus Office. Tickets are no longer sold online.
Carefully read and follow the directions below.
- Credit or Debit cards can be processed at the time of purchase in the Bear Bus office. A ticket will be issued at the time of payment and must be presented to board the bus at both departure and return boarding.
- There will be no refunds issued- once you purchase the ticket, the ticket becomes non-refundable.
- Each rider is allowed ONE checked bag and One carry-one.
- Checked luggage MAY NOT exceed 62 inches (length + width + height) and weigh NO MORE than 75 pounds.
- Students who arrive with additional bags or bags that exceed the size limits will not be allowed to stow bags or board the bus until they are able to meet the above requirements. Failure to adhere to baggage rules may result in cancellation of your ticket.
Please note, if you leave any items on the bus, it will be up to YOU, the rider, to contact the bus company to retrieve item.
Wade Tours, Inc.
797 Burdeck Street
Schenectady, NY 12306
Phone: (518) 355-4500
Do you need to get home and there is no BEAR BUS?
Contact Trailways at www.wanderu.com.
Weekly Bear Bus Ticket Sales
Monday- Friday: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily
Phone: (315) 267-2375