Phonathon callers assist the office of College Advancement at SUNY Potsdam with securing annual gifts and pledges for The Fund for Potsdam.
- Build rapport with prospective donors and provide information about SUNY Potsdam
- Obtain gifts and pledges of monetary support
- Update prospect information
- Determine prospect's preferred method of contact
- Fill out pledge form on computer completely and with detail
- Attend training sessions as needed
- Comfortable asking prospects to donate money to SUNY Potsdam, using specific amounts
- Able to focus on multiple tasks
Must be available for a minimum of 3 shifts (Shifts are Sunday-Wednesday, 6-9 p.m. & Sun 1-4 p.m.)
- Able to speak clearly and correctly on the telephone via computer
- Able to portray a positive energy of The Buzz Phonathon and SUNY Potsdam to each prospect
Interviews will begin on Sept. 5 and continue to Sept. 14, 2018. Job will begin on Sept. 30 and continue into November as needed. If interested, email email@example.com, or drop by Raymond Hall 505 to pick up an application.