Thank you for your interest in our SUNY Potsdam students and alumni. We are proud to share our SUNY Potsdam talent, and hope our students and alumni will serve as successful candidates for your positions.
To circulate a job, internship, or volunteer opportunity, we ask that you make an account on our posting system called HANDSHAKE. Here, you will have the opportunity to tailor your posting and manage candidates applications.
- Register as an employer on Handshake
- Enter your work email address, create and confirm a password, and click Sign Up. Follow the prompts to create your new employer account in Handshake
- Once confirmed, you will receive an email which will include follow-up steps to finalize your account. You will then need to add State University of New York at Potsdam when asked to Connect with Schools
- Sign into Handshake
- Click Post a Job from the home page, OR click Jobs on the left-hand navigation bar, then select Create Job toward right hand corner
- You will be asked to complete 4 steps: Job Basics, Job Details, Job Preferences, and Preview
- Once completed, click Create and your job will be reviewed by our Career Services staff
- Once approved, your students and alumni will now have access to the opportunities you made available!
We offer a variety of FREE services to employers seeking candidates for full-time, summer, part-time and internship positions. Our office is open from Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m with varied hours during summer and academic breaks. We can be reached by phone at (315) 267-2507 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. We invite you to take advantage of the following services:
- Job Posting (See Handshake info above)
- On-Campus Recruiting
- Career or Employer Information
SUNY Potsdam does not discriminate in any aspect of its college life because of race, color, sex, age, religion, marital or veteran status, or non-job related handicap. As a matter of policy, SUNY Potsdam does not do business with employers who do so discriminate.
Information sessions with students and information tables may be arranged to promote your organization or vacancies and meet with students. To engage with our students through a campus visit, please complete the Campus Visit Request form below and we will work with you to plan your visit to campus. Additional questions may be directed to email@example.com.