You are here
To help you with your college experience, we've supplied some PDF's that you can download and print, pages (see left) dedicated to the student-run Adult Learner Association (ALA) and the national honor society for adult learner's-Omicron Psi.
For more resources, see the left navigation options and let our list below help you figure out where to find what you need:
- Need contact info for offices on campus like Residence Life, Financial Aid, etc?
Check out our condensed and printable Campus Resources (PDF) or online directories like the Campus Offices and Faculty/Staff Directory as well.
- Need info about Child Care, Housing Options and Transportation?
View Off-Campus Resources (PDF).
- Need contact info/resources related to academics such as tutoring or help with writing?
Visit Academic & Career Support Services or for a condensed and printable contact directory, download Academic Assistance Resources (PDF).
- Need to contact a certain Department or Offices?
View Campus Departments & Offices Directory
- Need to contact a Faculty or Staff Member?
View Faculty/Staff Directory
If you would like to contribute to the Student & Family Transitions blog or if you have any questions, please contact Patrick Massaro via email at email@example.com.