Instagram Combined Shape quotation Created with Sketch. 69
Restart Plan: Get the details.

Have You Earned College Credit?

Advanced Placement (AP):

  • Exam scores of 3-5 earn credit
  • Official AP score report needed to grant credit – scores on high school transcript or from College Board

International Baccalaureate (IB):

  • Exam scores of 4-7 earn credit
  • Official IB score report and final high school transcript needed to grant credit – ask high school guidance department how to have IB score report sent

College courses (taken at the high school or at a college):

  • Contact Registrar at the college to request an official transcript

Credit earned while in the military:

  • Request official Joint Services Transcript (JST) at
  • Air Force – request official CCAF transcript

Please have official documentation sent to:
SUNY Potsdam
Office of Undergraduate Admission
44 Pierrepont Avenue
Potsdam, NY 13676