- Trips - participants are provided with opportunities to visit colleges, health facilities, industries, science/math centers, museums, labs, etc.
- Workshops - Participants are invited to attend workshops designed to improve their skills in math and/or science and to demonstrate the relevance of such curricula to various careers.
- Internship/Research Opportunities - based on a participant's interests.
- Summer Math and Science Camp - residential camp at SUNY Potsdam for select 7th- 9th grade STEP participants.
- SAT/ACT - test preparation and fee waivers for those who are eligible.
- Academic Support - NCSTEP counselors work with participants on study skills, time management, and test taking skills. Tutoring/extra assistance is arranged for students in need.
- College Application Support - Whenever possible, NCSTEP provides opportunities for participants to visit the colleges of their choice and to attend interview sessions. College application procedures, financial aid assistance, and support with forms are all provided to the students.
Please call our office at (315) 267-2622 for more details.