You are here
Accessing Shared Mailboxes (Win)
To access another user’s shared e-mail using Outlook for Windows:
- Click on “File” in the upper left corner of your Outlook window
- Click on “Open & Export”
- Click on “Other User’s Folder”
- Type the address of the mailbox to which you would like access, e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click “OK”
The mailbox loads, and now appears in your list of mailboxes on the left.
To Send-As the address associated with a Shared Mailbox:
- Open a new mail message.
- Click on the “From” field:
- Click on “Other E-mail Address…”
- Type the e-mail address of the Shared Mailbox into the field. Click “OK”
- Continue typing and sending message.
From now on, when sending a new message, the address of the Shared Mailbox should be listed in the “From:” menu.