You are invited to join colleagues on Friday November 2 for this faculty development conference at the Fashion Institute of Technology in mid-town Manhattan.
You are here
Center for Creative Instruction
Innovative tools, services, and resources.
The CCI works to strengthen, enhance, and support teaching and learning by providing services, resources, programming, and collaborative opportunities to the campus community.
** Events requiring registration
- 09/12/18: Creating and Sharing Videos with TechSmith Relay**
- 09/14/18: Qualtrics - Getting Started (new survey software)**
- 09/17/18: Qualtrics - Advanced Training (new survey software)**
- 09/17/18: New from the IRB: Electronic Submissions for Human Subjects Research**
- 09/20/18: Qualtrics - Advanced Training (new survey software)**
Join this monthly free webinar that highlights various assets created by Open SUNY for the online teaching community. This month features the Interested in Teaching Online resource - an openly-licensed self-paced online resource that is free of charge and open to any one interested in learning more about online teaching and learning.
The SUNY Center for Professional Development offers a series of OER Courses that will introduce you to the fundamental principles and effective practices related to Open Educational Resources. Register at bit.ly/oercommunitycourse.