Contact:Off Campus: 315-267-2054 or On Campus dial ext. 2054
Coming Soon!! Interactive ordering from Central Printing-
The order forms are not yet online, but if you call x2054, she can put a set in inter-campus mail for you, or you can pick some up from Central Printing.
Copy jobs are usually black and white. To send a copy job, fill out an order form, attach the original, and deliver it to Central Printing.
- Lab manuals have to be cleared by and sold through the bookstore. They cannot be sold in the classroom.
Tests are 1 day, normal copy jobs need 2-3 days notice, and lab manuals will vary depending on Central Printing’s current workload. Do not put “ASAP” as the date the item is due; put the due date for the item.
Submitting an Electronic Order/Document
They can accept electronic documents, depending on the job.
- Word and Excel documents need to be sent to Central Printing as PDFs
- Office 2007 has an option to create PDFs. If you are having problems using it, you can contact the Help Desk.
- To send Central Printing an electronic order, fill out an order form, and note the job number.
- Fax the order form to x2597, and e-mail the PDF with the job number referenced.
- If the job was created on a PC, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the job was created on a Mac, send it to email@example.com.
Jobs done on the Press
These jobs need to be created in In Design or in Publisher (preferably In Design).
- Contact Dannie or Lee at Central Printing before you start to create a press job! They can help you create a realistic timeline and assist you with the project details so that you submit the job in a format they can read.
- Pre-flight packages on Helios take ten days from when the proof is signed off on.
- Some of their capabilities for wide format projects include poster size, tyvec (vinyl), poster board, indoor/outdoor projects, and grommets.
- They can print up to 42 inch wide and most lengths are doable up to 25 feet or more.
We can create Posters and Banners ranging in size form 17", 24", 36" and 44" wide up to 20 foot long. Using either Semi-Gloss Photo Paper, Tyvck and Vinyl with or without grommets for interior or exterior use. We also have Enhance Matte Board in 24" x 30" or 30" x 40"
All time lines are guides only, intended to speed the production of your work through Central Printing Services. These guides are adjustable to meet your needs and the demands of the College Community as a whole.