Guaranteed Meals (Available on Platinium, Gold, Silver, Block and Commuter Hybrid plans)
- The guaranteed meal portion of your plan provides the security of knowing that your basic dining needs are covered for the entire semester.
- Guaranteed meals permit you to eat designated number of meals per week depending on the plan chosen.
- Guaranteed meals are to be eaten in the Lehman Dining Center, which is an all-you-care-to-eat facility with multiple food stations and a wide variety of products. This is where you get the best value for your meal plan dollar.
- You may also trade your guaranteed meal for a meal allowance, which is a $6.25 block credit against retail food purchases in all dining units except Dexter's Café and Becky's Place at lunch (10:30am-4pm.)
- Guaranteed meals are issued weekly-you may use as many in a given day as you wish. Meals must be used in the week they are issued; they do not roll over and are reset every Sunday at 2 a.m.
- For any week that is less than seven days (such as the short week at the beginning of the semester) the allotted amount of guaranteed meals is pro-rated (learn more about pro-rating meals below).