PACES Dining Service was rated #1 of all the 27 colleges and universities in the SUNY System!
Follow us on Twitter for Menu Updates
Hungry? We'll take care of you!
- NACUFS Benchmarking Survey: scored significantly above the national average in all categories for nine years in a row.
- NACUFS Benchmarking Survey: scored significantly above a six college SUNY aggregate in all categories for the ninth year in a row.
- We have 20 Dining kiosks in 6 locations on-campus
- PACES offers continuous meal service between 7 a.m. through 1 a.m.
- We are a chef driven organization, because it is all about the food!
- We offer extensive vegetarian & vegan menu options
- We serve name brand products
- We serve local produce and local goods
- Zero Zone G-F diet area and Special Meal Program at Lehman.
- Gluten-free products in other locations
So, whether you're a vegetarian or love burritos and cheeseburgers we're happy to serve you! PACES dining services offers students a wide variety of dining experiences and meal plans to suit your taste buds.
All PACES Dining Service Managers have all taken and passed the GREAT training program regarding gluten-free dining. NFCA’s Gluten-Free Resource Education Awareness Training (GREAT) program is helping to provide college and university students with celiac disease with safe gluten-free dining options.