PACES Dining Service was rated #1 of all the 27 colleges and universities of its size in the SUNY Student Opinion Survey for the second time! Watch the video to find out why!
PACES Dining Services ranked 39th in "Best Campus Food". The Survey ranks 1,175 colleges based on meal plan cost and more than 470,000 opinions from 64,000 students. (Niche.com)
Follow us on Twitter, join our Facebook Group PACES Dining at SUNY Potsdam for Menu Updates!
It's all about the FOOD!
Hungry? We'll take care of you!
- NACUFS Benchmarking Survey: scored significantly above the national average in all categories for ten years in a row.
- NACUFS Benchmarking Survey: scored significantly above a six college SUNY aggregate in all categories for the tenth year in a row.
- PACES offers continuous meal service between 7:15 a.m. through 1 a.m.
- The cornerstone of our award winning dining service is: Quality, taste, and value.
- We offer gluten friendly, vegetarian and vegan products in every location.
- We serve local produce and local goods whenever and wherever possible.
- No missed meal factor in any of our Meal Plans, because there are no meal periods: eat when and where you like all day and every day!
So, if you're a vegetarian, vegan or love burritos and cheeseburgers you'll be happy with our food! PACES Dining Services offers students, faculty & staff a wide variety of dining experiences and menus to suit your taste buds.
All PACES Dining Service Managers are Serve-Safe Certified and participate in the GREAT training program ensuring gluten-free/friendly dining options on campus.