PACES Dining Service was rated #1 of all the 27 colleges and universities of its size in the SUNY Student Opinion Survey!
PACES Dining Services ranked 39th in "Best Campus Food". The Survey ranks 1,175 colleges based on meal plan cost and more than 470,000 opinions from 64,000 students. (Niche.com)
Follow us on Twitter, join our Facebook Group PACES Dining at SUNY Potsdam for Menu Updates!
Hungry? We'll take care of you!
- NACUFS Benchmarking Survey: scored significantly above the national average in all categories for ten years in a row.
- NACUFS Benchmarking Survey: scored significantly above a six college SUNY aggregate in all categories for the ninth year in a row.
- We have 8 locations on-campus.
- PACES offers continuous meal service between 7 a.m. through 1 a.m.
- We are a chef trained and driven organization, where it is all about the food: quality, taste, and value.
- We offer gluten friendly, vegetarian and vegan products in every location.
- We serve name brand products.
- We serve local produce and local goods whenever and wherever possible.
- No missed meal factor in any of our Meal Plans.
So, if you're a vegetarian, vegan or love burritos and cheeseburgers you'll be happy with our food! PACES Dining Services offers students a wide variety of dining experiences and menus to suit your taste buds.
All PACES Dining Service Managers have all taken and passed the GREAT training program regarding gluten-free dining. NFCA’s Gluten-Free Resource Education Awareness Training (GREAT) program is helping to provide college and university students with celiac disease with safe gluten-free dining options.