You are here
Greek Organizations provide members with a "Home away from Home."
All fraternities and sororities at SUNY Potsdam share the common values of Friendship, Scholarship, Community Service, and Leadership. Beyond these four core values each fraternity and sorority has something that makes them unique, allowing students to find a chapter that is right for them.
More information about Greek Life or individual chapters can be obtained by visiting each chapter's website or by contacting Ariel Adams, Coordinator of Greek Life at (315) 267-2738 or email@example.com.
Building lifelong friendships and networks
- Greek organizations build lasting friendships, not just for four years, but for life.
- Alumni and active members can help students build strong bonds and connect with professional networks.
Opportunities to lead and learn
- A large benefit of being Greek is the wide range of learning opportunities to meet all kinds of new people and participate in new experiences.
- Greeks have the opportunity to attend SUNY Potsdam's Leadership Conference. In addition, one member from each chapter attends the Northeast Greek Leadership Association's annual conference.
- As members of their chapter, Greeks learn valuable skills such as running small organization, property and house upkeep, time management, conflict resolution and risk management.