You are here
Campus Health Alerts
Information and advice about health issues that may affect the entire campus.
- 2017-2018 Free Flue Shot Schedule (PDF)
- Influenza Information for High Risk Students
- 2015-2016 Vaccine Information Statement (VIS)
- Influenza Vaccination Recipient Interview Form (consent form)
Zika Virus Information
Pertussis (Whooping Cough) - December 2011
- Brief Points
- Diagnosis and Treatment
- What to do if you suspect you have Pertussis
- Cause and Prevention
- Outbreaks and Complications
Other links to information about the influenza flu season
Mumps - April 2010
There is an outbreak of mumps in southeastern New York and New Jersey, and several cases of mumps reported at SUNY Plattsburgh. Use these links to learn more about mumps.
Government Information on Mumps
H1N1 Flu - November 2009
The outbreak of H1N1 in the Spring and Fall of 2009 has had a large impact on the campus. Use these links to read more about this illness and SUNY Potsdam?s planning and response to the outbreak.
Information about H1N1 Influenza