Some information regarding your health is required for attending SUNY Potsdam. The following forms may be needed in certain circumstances. Please see "Health Requirements for Attending" for details on when it is necessary to submit them.
- Proof of Immunization Form
This form may be used to prove immunity to measles, mumps, and rubella instead of submitting a signed copy of your immunization record.
- Tuberculosis Testing Form
This form is to be submitted ONLY if you are told to do so after completing the online Tuberculosis Screening Questionnaire.
- Meningitis Response Form
This form must be submitted in paper form if the student is under 18 years old.
- Meningitis Fact Sheet
Information you can use to decide whether or not to be vaccinated against meningococcal meningitis.
- Request for Release from Mandatory Health Fee
(This is not the waiver for the SUNY Potsdam Insurance Plan. See the Health Insurance page for instructions on how to submit a waiver)
- Release of Protected Health Information Form
- Athletic Questionnaire – If you are coming to SHS for an athletic physical, please print, complete and bring this form with you to your athletic physical at Student Health Services.