Visitor/Temporary Parking Permits
The University Police Department will issue temporary and visitor parking permits to visitors, staff, and students when needed. There a three different types of temporary/visitor permits:
1. Visitor Permits (white permits)
- Valid for one day.
- One day permits at this time are free of charge.
- Charges will apply after fourth temporary pass is issued to the same vehicle.
2. Extended Visitor Permits (yellow permits )
- $10 per month OR $30 per semester
- These permits are recommended for residence hall guests that visit frequently throughout the semester.
- Restricted to residential campus parking lots.
3. Occasional Use Permits (blue permits ) $20 per semester
- Restricted to campus parking lots 1, 2, 6, 7, 9
- ONLY Valid from 5:00 p.m. through 2:00 AM
- All Visitors must have a temporary parking permit displayed on their vehicle when parked on campus.
- Temporary permits are available at the University Police Department, 24-hours per day.
- Parents need permits, but will not be charged.
- If you permanently change vehicles during the year, return your original decal and University Police will replace it for free.
- If you temporarily drive a different vehicle than what you have registered, you must obtain a temporary parking permit for the borrowed vehicle.