The College Writing Center
Contact us to make an appointment for free individual assistance on writing -- any kind, at any phase. Ask us about workshops and presentations.
No one writes perfectly on the first try! But you're in luck: we can help you figure it out.
- Talk with a tutor and see your writing in a new light, even if you're just getting started.
- Bring in your assignment, your draft, your concerns -- whatever you've got.
- We won't tell you how to write your paper, and we won't edit your paper for you. Instead, we help you write your paper how you want to.
Plan ahead: Book your appointment 2-3 days in advance, when possible. We'll help you get started early, so you have time for revision! To book with us, come to Carson 106 during open hours or call 267-3059. With advance notice, you can also e-mail your appointment request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
E-mail feedback: After your first face-to-face appointment, a tutor can provide basic "E-mail Feedback" on your written drafts within 36 hours on weekdays, if our tutors have time available in their regular schedule. Learn More
Please read our Cancellation Policy. Client no-shows are strongly discouraged.
Book Your Appointment in Carson 106!
- Monday through Thursday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Friday 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Or Evenings in Sisson 106
- Mon., Tues., & Thurs. 7 - 9 p.m.
- Wed. 8 - 10 p.m.
- Walk-ins welcome!
- EOP suite by appointment only for EOP students Wed. and Th. from 4 - 6 p.m.
email@example.com or (315) 267-3059