The College Writing Center
College Writing Center services are ALWAYS COMPLETELY FREE FOR POTSDAM STUDENTS.
No Fee. Ever.
Free personal assistance on writing at any point in your writing process on an assignment, scholarship application, etc.
No one writes perfectly on the first try! But you're in luck: we can help you figure it out.
- Talk with a tutor and see your writing in a new light, even if you're just getting started.
- Bring in your assignment, your draft, your concerns -- whatever you've got. Working with a tutor will help you build on what you've got and produce a strong result.
- We won't tell you how to write your paper, and we won't edit your paper for you.
- CWC tutors will help you write your paper how you want to.
Book your appointment in advance by stopping by, emailing, or calling (during open hours, please). A few days should be enough to get the time slot you prefer. Occasionally, we can accommodate walk-ins, but we can't guarantee that.
CWC peer writing consultants are available:
- Weekdays 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. in College Writing Center, Carson 106
- Weekday evenings 7 - 9 p.m. in Academic Support Lab, Sisson 106
- Sundays 1 - 4 p.m. in Crumb Library Research Center -- glass window behind staircase on first floor.
CWC for EOP Students: Monday through Thursday 3 - 6 p.m. See Heidi in EOP.
Email feedback: See guidelines on the left of this page and email email@example.com.
Contact: Dr. Jennifer Mitchell at firstname.lastname@example.org.